WHAT IS ŠTUDENTSKA VADBA?
Student exercise (Študentska vadba) – best prices for fitness, group exercises, swimming and sauna from 2,5€ per visit.
Welcome to the Student exercise webpage.
We offer exercises in fitness centers, group exercises like Pilates, Body Pump, Balance, Step, Combat, Jam, Attack, yoga, spinning, TNZ, Zumba, swimming, sauna visits, etc., at prices acceptable for students.
The prices for our users for most fitness, group exercises, swimming and sauna are from 2,5€ per visit onwards.
How to join us and start exercising now
To use the benefits of our program, you have to:
- Create a user account in the web application,
- Join Študentska vadba by enrolling with a 7€ annual membership fee and buy credits,
- Log in to the web application,
- Reserve a spot for a particular exercise,
- Go exercise!
1. USER ACCOUNT
- You can create your user account in the web application (1click2sport.com/studentska-vadba/&langchanged).
If you are not a member and would like to exercise by spending less, register HERE.
- Please fill out the requiring fields: name, surname, phone number, write down the code on the picture, your email address, password, repeat password and click SUBMIT.
- At the end of the registration process an email will be sent to the email address you provided. Open the email and click CONFIRM to become one of our members.
- After you successfully register you can sign in by providing your email address and password in the SIGN IN window.
- Now we would like to know more about you: gender, place of residence and birthday date.
- A guide will now appear and give you additional information and hints. When you feel like you don’t need it anymore, you can simply turn it off.
2. JOIN ŠTUDENTSKA VADBA CLUB AND BUY CREDITS
After you made your user account in the web app, you can join Študentska vadba with the payment of the membership fee. The annual membership fee will cost you 7€ and during that time you can exercise in all the fitness centers that are included in the program.
As you buy credits we add them to your account and you use them to reserve your spot for exercises. The application calculates the credits with the simple formula 1€ = 10 credits. So a single exercise will cost you 25 credits or more, depending on the exercise you choose.
- You must be logged in to make a purchase
- Enter your email address and password to enter the system
- Click on the “Credit” at the top right corner
- Select the paying method (UPN, Moneta, or PayPal)
- Enter desired credit purchase and press the confirmation button
- Follow the procedure of our purchase provider (PayPal or Moneta)
Credits and annual membership will be automatically updated after the successful payment.
1. MOBILE PHONE (Moneta)
If you have a Slovenian mobile phone you can pay for your membership & credits via mobile phone (Telekom and Simobil users).
All payments from mobile phones are processed in a matter of seconds, so you can start using the web app and go exercise right away.
2. UPN PAYMENT
The other option is paying with the universal payment order (UPN) at any bank/e-bank/post office.
After the payment, you will receive a confirmation mail from us, notifying you that we’ve received your payment and activated your user account in the web application, within 24 hours from the transaction.
If you send the scan of the confirmed payment form to our email ( email@example.com ) you can speed up the process. We also need you to provide an email address, in case the data on the payment order does not match the one in the web application (e.g. if you are paying for someone else).
3. PAYPAL PAYMENT
PayPal is a provider of secure e-payments with credit cards. It is a service that provides secure online payments in real time (online authorization of payments and credit cards). It is based on your email address, personal password and changing security number.
3. Using the app and reserving/cancelling spots in exercises
- In the top right corner is your user account and the number of credits you have (if it’s your first time using the application then the number of credits is 0, since you first have to pay for the membership fee and then buy some credits: 1 credit is worth 0,10 €).
- On the left side you can choose a place where you would like to exercise.
- You can plan your activities by also basing it on the centers that we suggest for you.
- If you know what kind of exercises you would like to do, but can’t decide on a center, you can consult each center’s program.
- On the bottom there is a calendar that helps you schedule your activities. Choose a day and a center and check the calendar to see which activities are available and when.
That is all!
After you have reserved your spot at a particular exercise, you only need to show the receptor of the fitness center your personal ID (or student card), so he can find your reservation and you can go ahead and exercise.
CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVED SPOT
Access your personal pages where you can change your data or cancel the reserved exercise by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the page or by clicking on the blue tag in the bottom right corner of the page. To get back to the main menu click on the logo in the top left corner or again on the blue tag in the bottom right corner of the page.
Note that you can reserve the exercise until 1 hour before the start. You can cancel your reservation until 2 hours before the start of the exercise, but we suggest you check the info about the exercise when you reserve a spot, you will find all the detailed information there.
If you have any other questions we are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our sporting family and thank you for your trust.
Be active, it’s worth it.
Have a good day!